Award Sunday ~ Part II of Catching Up
I’m going to revisit my last post because, shortly after, I received yet another Very Inspiring Blogger award from Pat, and it’s only right that I adhere to the spirit and rules of the gesture and address it properly. If you forgot, I also received this from EM Castellan and Raewyn Hewitt. So go show some love to all three of these ladies.
- As stated last time, I’m really bad about keeping up with Blogging awards. I don’t mean to, it just happens.
- If you want to bribe me for any reason your best bet is to use Guinness and/or dark chocolate.
- I listen to an extremely wide variety of music while I’m working. From movie soundtracks, to alternative, to metal. Yeah, Godsmack, my “angry” music.
- I am not a people person. I’m perfectly happy being an anti-social hermit.
- #4 aside, I love my friends. And believe in quality over quantity.
- I absolutely love walking in the woods in the rain. There is something about the water dripping from the leaves, and the gentle stillness of it that soothes my spirit.
- Llamas and alpacas freak me out. I don’t know why. Perhaps their haughty demeanor. I would much prefer a zombie apocalypse over an alpacalypse.
Now, on to the nominations, and today is a two-for. Not only do the below Bloggers get the Very Inspiring Blogger, they also get the Gargie which I received from Pat. The rules of the Gargie are quite simple:
1. Display the award badge prominently on your site….if you want.
2. Publish a post to inform the world of your great achievement…..unless you can’t be bothered.
3. Nominate some fellow bloggers (who have been outstanding in their field…figuratively or literally)….if you feel inclined.
4. Indicate to your nominees that they have received the award….provided you have completed step three.
Some Bloggers don’t care for awards, and if I tag you and you’re one of those, I apologize. Also, if you’ve already received this, I apologize (but just proves how worthy you are) Feel free to ignore, or not, as you see fit. Here we go, in no particular order:
I’d recommend everyone adding the above blogs to your list. They inspire, incite, guide, amuse, prod, encourage and provoke.