Fundraiser for Fellow Author Lauralynn Elliott
A while back via ROW80, I learned about the plight of fellow author Lauralynn Elliott. The original post is here. Please go read it. There are many ways you can help. Even if all you can do is spread the word. The marvelous Kait Nolan has set up a fantabulous Giveaway Fundraiser which myself and other authors have contributed prizes to. You can find the details at the above link, but here is a quick glance at the prize packages available:
- Kait Nolan: paperbacks of Genesis, Red, and Magical Mayhem
- Kait Nolan: any of her ebooks
- Susan Bischoff: paperbacksHush Money, Heroes Til Curfew
- Susan Bischoff ebook bundle of Hush Money, Heroes Til Curfew
- Tia Bach: 2 signed paperback copies of Depression Cookies
- Buffy Greentree: ebook: The Five Day Writer’s Retreat: Preparing for a Lifestyle of Writing
- Beth Camp: paperbackThe Mermaid Quilt and Other Tales
- Michelle De Paepe: paperback of Eaters (zombie apocalypse), ebook copies of The Gardner (paranormal fiction), Vampire Music (YA PR)
- Sharon Gerlach: paperback of any one of her books; any of her ebooks
- Janet Parfitt: for the Brits: ebooks Blood Addiction, Butterflies, Numerology for Daily Life
- J. R. Pearse Nelson: ebook Queen Witch
- K. L. Schwengel: signed paperbacks of Witch Hunt anthology and First of Her Kind
- Deborah Gafford 10 copies of any of her books.
There’s some good reading here, folks, and everyone who contributes will be enetered into the drawing to win. I believe you can even list which prize pack you’re interested in. So please, spread the word, and stop by the links above and see how you can help.